I love vacation

>> Thursday, August 9, 2007

but gosh, it's hard to read with stuff like this going on out the window . . .
Tuesday night . . .
Wednesday night . . .

Lynne 8/09/2007 4:29 PM

Just keep rubbing it in! Have a great time!

Tristi Pinkston 8/09/2007 8:22 PM

How stunningly gorgeous -- thank you for posting those.

SuziQoregon 8/10/2007 7:45 PM

Sorry Lynne - oh who am I kidding? I'm not sorry at all :-)

Tristi: I thought they were too pretty to not share.

Booklogged 8/10/2007 7:58 PM

You already know how jealous I am that you LIVE in Oregon, but now you're vacationing on the coast! Ohhhhhh... Actually, I'm thrilled for you and hope you continue to have a wonderful time.

I just pulled out my photo album from our trip because I recalled seeing a covered bridge near there and staying that night at a B&B in Yachats. I found I hadn't labeled the pictures. EGADS! What is the matter with me?!

Anyway, I did find the covered bridge. If you are interested in such things, I think it's abut 8 mi from the coast road. Here's a link with a picture and directions. The drive there is just beautiful. There's a house through the bridge in an absolutely lovely setting. If you go, look at the tree on the approach end of the bridge, left side. It's huge and we couldn't decide what it was. Hope you can answer our question concerning it.

SuziQoregon 8/10/2007 9:09 PM

Booklogged - we saw that listed on 'stuff to do' in the area. We didn't make it this trip, but we'll definitely try to get there next time we go.

Les 8/12/2007 6:21 AM

Beautiful, beautiful, wish I were there! :)

Bookfool 8/12/2007 6:10 PM

Oh, cool. I'd set the books aside till dark!

SuziQoregon 8/12/2007 8:05 PM

Les: me too - I really don't want to go back to work tomorrow!

Bookfool: I did :-)