Wordless Wednesday #21

>> Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spring has arrived in my backyard

Click on photo to view full size.
For more Wordless Wednesday, click
here.

Jessica 3/08/2010 8:25 AM

That makes me think of spring. I wish spring was here right now!

Anonymous,  3/08/2010 8:27 AM

Kay commented:

That is really lovely, SuziQ.

Snowcatcher 3/08/2010 8:27 AM

Oh, I am green with envy! And white with snow in Colorado...
My recent post Wordless Wednesday

Anonymous,  3/08/2010 8:28 AM

Eleanor commented:

Give it back! (Beautiful picture -- hopeful is the word that springeth to mind!)

Beth F 3/08/2010 8:29 AM

No, no, no. no no!!!! I'm totally jealous. Can't wait to see flowers in my yard.

Lina 3/09/2010 7:44 AM

Wow...lovely photo. I'm blessed with all year-round blooms in this part of the world, but this really makes me wanna take a step outdoors now.

Bookfool 3/09/2010 7:46 AM

Wow, so soon? We've just got daffodils. You're ahead of us!!!

Les in NE,  3/09/2010 7:47 AM

Squeeeee! Lucky you. We still have snow on the ground, but it's beginning to warm up. We may hit 45 by Friday. BTW, this picture looks very similar to one I took in our neighborhood last year. What kind of a tree is that, do you know? Doesn't it look like this? You really have some great photos. Have you considered posting them on Am3?

SuziQoregon 3/09/2010 7:49 AM

Thanks everyone - unlike much of the country we've actually had a bit of a mild winter. A nice break of nicer than normal early February weather brought out some early blooms.

and Les: Oh my goodness!! it does look similar to your photo. I wasn't copying, I promise. This is some sort of plum tree. It's actually in our neighbors yard, but based on the fruit that drops on our shed roof in the late summer we're pretty sure it's a plum, just don't know what kind. I just putz around at this photography stuff, and get some lucky shots fairly often. I've never really considered posting them anywhere organized. Wordless Wednesday is about my limit.</