Wordless Wednesday #52 - My favorites of a Wordless Year

>> Wednesday, September 29, 2010

This week marks a year of my participation in Wordless Wednesday.

In honor of that I'm going to be not so wordless and repost a few of my favorites. These are the shots I'm almost shocked that I actually took myself.

As always, Click on photo to view full size and return to this post with your browser's back button

For more Wordless Wednesday, click here

Jen Forbus 9/29/2010 6:50 AM

Awesome selection! I still love the puppy picture, but I have to know what the setting was on the first flower that you have that stunning black background.

These are all worthy of being framed art! Just gorgeous.

Beth F 9/29/2010 6:55 AM

Love your selections and happy, happy 1-year of WW.

Kay 9/29/2010 7:23 AM

Your Wednesday posts are a highlight of my week. Love the flowers and the landscapes. Just gorgeous.

SuziQoregon 9/29/2010 7:47 AM

Jen: that shot of the daylily was a pure surprise when I downloaded it from the camera to my computer. It was a summer evening and the sun was peeking through a space in the fence right on that lily. It was a case of letting the full auto setting on the camera do it's thing. I still can't believe that's my photo.

Eleanor 9/29/2010 4:39 PM

I am hard put to pick a favorite, but the dog just slays me.

Your work is beautiful, and I can't thank you enough for the encouragement you have given me with my stuff!

Barbie 9/29/2010 5:38 PM

Hi Suzi -- I'm just doing a little clicking around and found you ... I love the photos you shared in this post. All are beautiful but I am most in love with the one of the dog's nose and paws sticking out through the fence. Priceless! Enter that one in a contest somewhere please!

Bookfool 9/29/2010 7:23 PM

Those are all completely awesome. I'm with everyone else on the puppy photo. It's wonderful! Defnitely contest material.

Les 9/30/2010 3:22 AM

I agree with Jen--these are all worthy of framing & hanging. Love them all, but the puppy paws is my favorite.

You've inspired me to get back to posting on my Aminus3 blog. Thanks!

Vasilly 10/02/2010 7:40 AM

What wonderful photos! I think the first picture might be my favorite. I agree with Jen, your pictures are definitely worthy of being framed art.

Care 10/04/2010 7:34 AM

I love the puppy nose! so cute.

SuziQoregon 10/09/2010 8:36 AM

Thanks everyone - it was fun to go back and pick some favorites. Hope to do the same next year.

That photo of my sister-in-law's dog was a pure 'right place at the right moment and had the camera' thing at our 4th of July BBQ. I'm getting a print made of that one for her for Christmas.